Thursday, February 4, 2010

Come on, Ulta...

OK, I am officially convinced that Ulta is actively trying to bleed my bank account dry. It's not bad enough that they got me completely addicted to Smashbox's Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder



but NOW they have to email me nothing but Smashbox offers, causing me to spend way too much time staring longingly at website and lamenting the fact that I am determined to stick to our weekly budget. Sure $30 doesn't seem like all that much, but it could be better spent on a date night at the movies/girl scout cookies for both of us/shoes for work. BOO! Being responsible makes my inner selfish 13 year old want to spit.

I finally got my hair cut last week, it felt SO good to do something fun with it again. I've been growing it out for the past year and a half for wedding purposes, and it was starting to become a security blanket again. I refuse to let myself fall back into the boring pattern of going in for haircuts once every two months or so just to get an inch trimmed off the bottom and a few layers put in. That is the go-to hair cut of EVERY GIRL EVER and I will not do it again! I'm in my 20's, I have the best skin I'm probably ever going to have, my hair grows like it's chugging fertilizer, and you'd best believe I'm going to make the most of that.




(It's fun to play with the "burst" function on my laptop's camera...can you tell?Also, I know I'm making duckface. I am making duckface on purpose. I do not think duckface is sexy. FYI.)

I won't lie, short hair makes me feel like a BAMF. Additionally, it also looks INSANELY cute with thick headbands. If you have any adorable headbands you see online or whatnot, do let me know.

Should that be all for today? I'm on a quest to actually get some followers so that I'm not writing to myself like the lame-o that I actually am, so if you do read...be a doll and leave a tiny comment? My self esteem will love you for it.

Love and Kisses,
Dana

1 comment:

  1. I am following you! Total blogspot addict here, although I doubt you will be surprised....

    ReplyDelete