Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maybe more or less than 5 things

Holy shit, back to work time makes me tired. Holy shit. I seriously fell asleep yesterday while I was holding my laptop in my lap, reading an article. I woke up snuggling my laptop and drooling on my own shoulder. Holy shit. Anyway, I got a bonus at work because our students kicked ass on the TAKS. That was good. I spent a little bit of it on some new yoga shirts from Lululemon. I love them, but holy shit their stuff is expensive. Plus I've been bad about working out as frequently since work started, so I feel a little guilty about spending such a pretty penny on workout stuff.

NO I DON'T! THEY'RE PRETTY AND FANCY AND COMFORTABLE AND I FEEL SUPER COOL WHEN I WEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!


Also I have new pink glittery ballet flats! You can kind of see them in the last picture, but here's a better one:

OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE! OMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S LIKE THEY WERE DESIGNED BY A UNICORN!!!!


Also I love my new watch. I bought it for my birthday, but I couldn't wear it for a while because I didn't know how to make it get with the ticking. Anyway, I took it to a watch doctor and he was all, "watches need batteries to tick" and I was all, "BATTERY-BUY!" and now it ticks! Thank unicorns for small miracles!!!






In sad news, though, Molly has a tiny cold. She's so cute and sad all curled up in my blanket making tiny sick little sneezes. Aww, feel better Mollycat. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment